THE BLUES' MARKET Apr 18, 2018 18:24:19 GMT -5
Post by Admin on Apr 18, 2018 18:24:19 GMT -5
THE BLUES' MARKET
Welcome to the Blues' Market. Everything and pretty much anything you would like to buy that is not custom can be bought here. Sometimes, you can find great discounts or deals here on certain things that may at times be too expensive. Anyway, here is a list and entire assortment of things you can purchase here for your character or etc.
- 10k Beli and 0 Bounty - Travel to Blue: You may aboard a ship owned by a group of sailors into another Blue.
- 5k Beli - Rookie Move Refund: This refunds a single Rookie Move and gives a character back one Move Point.
- 1k Beli - Rookie Cannonball: These do Rookie Damage when shot out of a cannon. These explode upon impact on something and cannot be recovered.
- 10k Beli - Rookie Cannon: Fires a single cannonball each post made. It can only fire cannonballs of its own Rank.
- 2k Beli - Junior Cannonball: These do JuniorDamage when shot out of a cannon. These explode upon impact on something and cannot be recovered.
- 20k Beli - Junior Cannon: Fires a single cannonball each post made. It can only fire cannonballs of its own Rank and below.
- 25k Beli - Rookie Ammunition: A beginner's ammo set of 25 bullets for a character that is a Marksman. It does Rookie damage.
- 50k Beli - Junior Ammunition: An ammo set of 25 bullets for a character that is a Marksman. It does Junior damage.
- 50k Beli - Rookie Smoke Ammunition: An ammo set of 25 Smoke Bomb bullets for a character that is a Marksman. It covers a 25 meter diameter that conceals all of its range.
- 25k Beli - Den Den Mushi: The Den Den Mushi are snails that are used for communication. They are usually seen with phones or fax machines attached to their shells. These can be used to contact another person in the same sea as you. This can be very useful for sharing information about something or simply talking to someone on another island.
- 100k Beli - Log Pose: A navigation device used for sailing the Paradise portion of the Grand Line. The standard Log Pose is a wristwatch with a glass orb sitting on top, and a needle floating inside the middle of that orb suspended from the top by a thin piece of metal or wire.
- 10k Beli - Food: A crate and supply of food used for a cook to make their meals. A cook can create up to ten meals with this crate.
- 2k Beli - Cola or Snack: A nice and cold refreshing Cola or perhaps a crispy snack that restores 10 Stamina to your character. This can only be used once a thread. This can only be consumed when the user is out of combat in their post.
- 10k Beli - Cyborg Fuel: A fuel source for Cyborgs that recover their Stamina. Once used, the fuel source is depleted and another one is required for a Cyborg to recover Stamina to full again. Cyborg Fuel can be almost anything as Franky's fuel in canon is cola.
- 10k Beli - Medical Supplies: A box of medical supplies to heal wounds and injuries that is used by injury doctors to heal patients. An injury doctor can heal up to ten wounds with this box. This can also be used by medical doctors to cure up to ten patients of status effects.
- 5k Beli - Fishing Rod: A fishing rod used to catch fish to use as food for a Cook to use. A 100 words are required to catch a Fish since, after all, it is free food.
- 1k Beli - Fishing Bait: A bucket of a hundred worms to hook onto your Fishing Rod to catch fish 50% faster, meaning it will only take your character 50 words now to catch a fish.
- 100k Beli - NPC Blues Encounter: Have an NPC enter your thread to battle your character, interact, or etc. What the NPC does is dependent on the staff roleplaying the NPC. Encounters with NPCs can net a character more bounty, more reputation, more gold, or some other reward occasionally. This can only be purchased once every three months.